Freediving Level One
Price: USD 240
Price Includes: Course, Lunch and Drinks
Become an efficient Aquatic Human in 2 days !!
- NO experience required!
- Make your first step into the silent world of breath hold diving
- Start your Freediving Journey from basic theory and dry breath hold practice, through pool experience, up to challenging open water freedives to the maximum depth of 20m!
- With the assistance of our experienced instructors develop your freediving skills in the most safe and relaxing way
We hold the majority of our Level 1 Courses at our Freediving Centre in Amed, the diving paradise on the north-east coast of Bali, the crystal clear deep waters and rich marine life close to shore are perfect for learning Freediving. This idyllic costal town is the perfect getaway to see another part of theBalinese experience.
2 day foundation course covers the essential safety education, knowledge and technique basics of freediving, including breathing, relaxation, physiology, equipment, equalisation
- Transport from Kuta 0600am / Sanur 0630am to Amed
- Theory sessions: equipment, physiology, physics, diaphragmatic breathing, equalisation, safety and rescue
- Breathing awareness and relaxation session
- Dry breath hold practice
- Lunch, inclusive of course fees
- Confined water session 1 – Static apnea, relaxation, buddying, safety and rescue practice
- Confined water session 2 – Dynamic apnea with fins, body position, streamlining, finning technique, buddying, safety and rescue practice
- Theory review: equalisation, body position, duck dives
- Open water session 1 – free immersion dives, equalisation, body position, streamlining, duck dives, introduction to finning
- Lunch, (inclusive of course fees)
- Written exam
- Open water session 2 – Refining finning and deep diving, max depth attempts, rescue and safety skills
- Return Transport from Amed to Kuta/Sanur after the course (approx 6pm)
Our courses are delivered by our team of experienced multinational instructors who are all professionally certified. The Academy Team will strive to tailor your courses appropriately in order to meet and exceed your expectations. With a maximum instructor to student ratio 1:4 plus exellent in-water assistants, we are able to deliver the highest quality, challenging and FUN personalized course =)
- minimum age 14 (with parental consent)
- good health and completion of the "medical statement"
- ability to swim
The course fee is USD 240, includes:
- Level 1 Freediving Course
- Pool entrance
- Water and Juices, both days of course
- All Freediving equipment rental
- Course study materials
*If you have any of your own freediving equipment, we welcome you to bring it along for use.
** Transport time to and from course location will be arranged on request. Pick up at any location. Please note that transport fee is not included on Courses budgets
***Accommodation in Amed not included - assistance booking accommodation available (budgets from $15 - $65+/per night)